You have your own benchmarks? We have height-adjustable tables
- Aluminium frame in shapely T-leg design, rectangular pipe 95 x 60 mm, stove-enamelled, silver (RAL 9006, white aluminium), electrically height-adjustable, 1-stage 36 mm/sec, 2 motors integrated in columns. Push switch, soft-stop with collision protection, truss-less, left or right switch fixed under the table-top, load capacity: 60 kg dynamic, 100 kg static
- Table top 25 mm thick, melamine resin coated chipboard according to DIN 68765, emission class E1, rounded with 2 mm plastic edge. Rectangular panels are pre-drilled at the bottom, free-form panels can be mounted left / right, self-cutting screws are included.
- Horizontal electrification under the table top with included cable holders. Vertical arrangement possible with CKXE cable spiral (special accessory)
- The electronics have a programmed collision protection, which has been developed according to the latest state of the art technology. This significantly reduces the risk of crushing.
PLEASE NOTE: in exceptional cases, however, there may be a risk of crushing despite the collision protection. The sensitivity and the achievable switch-off threshold depend on the entire system (mechanical and electrical components)
- Table height: 70 – 120 cm, electr. height-adjustable, height adjustment via base foot: +/- 5 mm, load capacity: static 120 kg, dynamic 60 kg
Product is delivered unassembled to the customer's door, free of charge (curbside). Easy to assemble for all customers thanks to enclosed assembly instructions. Free delivery to the point of use. On-site assembly available at extra cost (Germany and Austria only).