STAR-TEC GY100 - Reasonably priced entry-level model!
Does a lot, costs little. This really applies to our STARTEC GY100. One of the highlights is the solid tilt-mechanism that can be individually adjusted to your own body weight. The fine lines in combination with the airy fabric convey a lightness that is unparalleled. The backrest with the new frame construction is exceptional.
- The backrest is covered with a breathable mesh fabric. This ensures ideal air circulation at the back. Seating comfort even on hot days.
- The tilt mechanism can be individually adjusted to your individual weight, thus ensuring the appropriate counter-pressure when leaning back.
- The elegant armrests fit perfectly to the sleek design and provide additional comfort.
- Dimensions: Height (overall): 109 cm; Width (overall): 64 cm; Depth (total): 55 cm; Seat height: 45 - 55 cm; Seat width: 48 cm; Seat depth (usable): 45 cm; Armrest height (measured from the seat): 20 cm; Backrest height: 54 cm; Max. Load capacity: 90 kg; Castor size (for carpet floors included): pin diameter 11 mm, wheel diameter 65 mm
- Fitted with weight-activated castors for carpet floors. The user has complete freedom of movement while seated. Upon standing up, the safety braking mechanism hinders unwanted movement of the office chair. The castors are unlocked when pressure is placed back on the chair.
This item is supplied unassembled.
For assembly by the customer in just a few simple steps.
Of course, for gas springs, chair rollers, footrests, etc., no construction is required.
The factory-supplied castors are only suitable for carpeted floors. For hard floors, such as parquet, laminate or tile floors, special hard floor castors are needed and are available from our accessory assortment. Please note that it is not possible to exchange the castors prior to shipment for logistical reasons (unless otherwise stated in the product description).