ERGO LINE II PRO - Sit in a relaxed way thanks to the organic design
You find the selection of unusual yet ergonomic office chairs too small? Then the ERGO LINE II PRO is just right for you. You will rarely find United in a single chair, extraordinary design and optimal support for correct posture. The flowing organic shape of the backrest is dynamic and reminds you of the individual and flexible ribs of the human spine. It is exactly these ribs that are the secret of the Chair. They adapt individually and the integrated lumbar support stabilizes the back in exactly the right places. Already after a few minutes you feel so content, that you don’t want to stand up. This Office Chair brings a breath of fresh air into your Office and does something good for your back too! The adjustable seat height and synchronic-mechanism, which automatically adapts to the weight of the user, are standard features. The armrests can be adjusted in five steps according to your wishes; the stable base is made of chrome-plated steel and is best suited for daily use in the office.
- Height-adjustable seat (Toplift mechanism)
- Sychronous mechanism adjusts automatically to the individuals weight
- High, ergonomically padded backrest
- Height adjustable headrest
- Premium quality, genuine leather cover
- Integrated Lumbar Support
- 5-position height adjustable armrests
- Wide comfortable seat cushions
- Adjustable seat depth
- Attractive 5-star chrome base, Underside black lacquered finish.
- Fitted with weight-activated castors for carpet floors. The user has complete freedom of movement while seated. Upon standing up, the safety braking mechanism hinders unwanted movement of the office chair. The castors are unlocked when pressure is placed back onto the chair.
This item is supplied unassembled.
For assembly by the customer in just a few simple steps.
Of course, for gas springs, chair rollers, footrests, etc., no construction is required.
The factory-supplied castors are only suitable for carpeted floors. For hard floors, such as parquet, laminate or tile floors, special hard floor castors are needed and are available from our accessory assortment. Please note that it is not possible to exchange the castors prior to shipment for logistical reasons (unless otherwise stated in the product description).
|Cover||Seat and back rest: leather, External parts: 100% polyurethane|
|Castors information||11mm x 50mm carpet floor castors included|
|Seat height adjustable||45 - 55 cm|
|Seat width||49 cm|
|Seat depth adjustable||45 - 48 cm|
|Backrest height adjustable||56 cm|
|Headrest height adjustable||15 - 21 cm|
|Armrest height adjustable||17 - 24 cm|
|Capacity to||120 kg|
|Body height range||150 - 185 cm|
|Dimensions (H x W x D)||131.0 x 65.0 x 53.0 cm|
|Daily use||8 hours|