NAME] - The most practical chair in the office world!
Fold up, take a seat, fold down - the ENCO is almost the most practical chair under the office chairs and offers exactly what matters. Power, style and clever features. A special highlight is the innovative backrest construction. The backrest can be folded by a full 90° by push-buttons placed on both sides and can therefore be stored under the desk in a space-saving way when not in use. A tilt mechanism is also standard, as well as a lordose support and a pleasantly tight seat upholstery. Let yourself be inspired by the innovative concept of the ENCO and enjoy the best seating comfort.
- Backrest made of breathable mesh fabric with integrated lordose support. Firmly anchored but still soft and flexible, the lordose support gives the spine and intervertebral discs optimal support at all times
- Innovative backrest folding function: triggered by push buttons on both sides, the backrest can be folded in by 90 °. The swivel chair can be stowed under the desk to save space when not in use
- Folded compact (H x W x D): 64.5 x 57 x 62 cm
- Modern Designed Armrests
- Comfortable seat with pleasantly firm upholstery and abrasion-resistant fabric cover
- Adjustable tilt and spring tension mechanism individually lockable according to user´s weight
- Sturdy synthetic base (black)
- Fitted with weight-activated multi-purpose castors. As such, the user has complete freedom of movement while seated. Upon standing up, the safety braking mechanism hinders unwanted movement of the office chair. The castors are unlocked when pressure is placed back on the chair.
This item is supplied unassembled.
For assembly by the customer in just a few simple steps.
Of course, for gas springs, chair castors, footrests, etc., no construction is required.
The multifunction wheels supplied with this chair are suitable for both carpet and hard floors. Please note that it is not possible to exchange the castors prior to shipment for logistical reasons (unless otherwise stated in the product description). In addition, we recommend for hard floors, the use of a protective floor mat.